If you are a resident of Chippewa County and have recently been discharged, you should contact our office for the following services:

  • Registration of DD-214 provides a permanent resource for Certified Copies when required in the future
  • Assistance with VA Medical and/or Service Connected Dental Application
  • SGLI Conversions to VGLI
  • Establish State of Wisconsin (WDVA) Eligibility
  • Local area information and referral
  • Assist with applications for Federal/State Certification
  • Eligibility for home loans
  • Assist with application for Service Connected Compensation claims


How to Apply

  • If you’re a Chippewa County resident, call our office to schedule an appointment.