This office can also assist you with:

  • Obtaining Military Records
  • Obtaining Military Awards/Decorations
  • Grave Registrations
  • Homeless Veterans Programs
  • Liaison between veterans organizations
  • Speaking Engagements for organizations
  • Ride Program for veterans to/from VA Medical Center appointment
  • Outstation Visits (Prisons – VAP center – veteran’s homes –nursing homes etc.)

How to Apply

  • If you’re a Chippewa County resident, contact our office to schedule an appointment.