Monday - Friday from 8am - 11am and 1pm - 4pm
Note: No cell phones are allowed into the jail.
Information about Visitation
- See FAQ About Video Visitation
Visiting areas are handicapped accessible
Video visitations are ONLY held on Saturdays & Sundays
Male Maximum and Medium Security is Saturdays at 1:00pm, 1:30pm, 2:00pm and 2:30pm
Male Minimum Security is Saturdays at 9:00am and 9:30am
Females are on Sundays at 9:00am and 9:30am
Huber visitations are on Sundays at 1:00pm
Visitations MUST be set up 24 hours in advance
General Questions 715-726-7706
Jail Chaplain 715-726-4566
Jail Nurse 715-726-7967
Information About Minimum Security and Female Visitation
- Registration must be completed at least 24 hours in advance of the visit.
- Registration can be done at www.securustech.net/videovisitation or by coming to the jail lobby.
- Check-in will not begin until 15 minutes prior to the start of visitation.
- All visitors must present photo identification in order to check-in.
- Visiting areas handicapped accessible.
- Each inmate is allowed to visit with up to 3 people for a maximum of 20 minutes. Visits may be terminated at jailers’ discretion at any time due to disturbances or other jail problems.
- No one under the age of 18 is allowed to visit unless he/she is the immediate family (brother, sister, or child) of an inmate and is accompanied by a documented parent or documented legal guardian.
- Children must be supervised at all times. If your kids are out of control, you will be denied visitation. Do not bring children who are not going to be visiting.
- Special visits can be arranged ahead of time on a case-by-case basis with prior approval of jail management for people coming from long distances. Such visits will be at different times and for longer periods of time. Contact jail management at 715-726-7722.
- Clothing will be accepted during any visitation times. Clothing must be white and NEW in the package with NO LOGOS. We will accept socks, underwear, t-shirts and sweatshirts with no hoods or strings.