Links to the following downloadable forms are provided here for your convenience. These forms should only be a starting point for you and should not be used without consulting an attorney first.
Below is a link to the Wisconsin Electronic Real Estate Transfer Return - this electronic form must accompany most deeds filed in Wisconsin:
The following forms are also available free at the WRDA website.
- Correction Instrument
- Termination of Decedents Interest (HT-110 & TOD-110)
- Termination of Decedents Interest - Instructions
- Statement of Mineral Claim
- Statement of Mineral Claim - Instructions
- Non Metallic Mining
- Registration of Firm Names
- Registration of Firm Names - Instructions
- Firm Name Amendment
- Firm Name Cancellation
- Registration of Farm Name
The following forms are provided to assist you record documents that do not meet the standard document format or correct errors on documents previously recorded in our office.
Below are links to real estate forms that can be purchased, if you prefer.