Termination of Parental Rights

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Terminations of Parental Rights are handled through the Register in Probate Office. You may come to the office to purchase a forms packet for a fee or click on Termination of Parental Rights [PDF] for a guideline. It may be necessary to hire an attorney to assist you with this procedure. A Guardian ad Litem MUST be hired to represent the child(ren)

Termination of Parental Rights Forms (Voluntary and Involuntary).

Free viewers are required for some of the attached documents.
They can be downloaded by clicking on the icons below.

Acrobat Reader Download Acrobat Reader Flash Player Download Flash Player Windows Media Player Download Windows Media Player Microsoft Silverlight Download Microsoft Silverlight Word Viewer Download Word Viewer Excel Viewer Download Excel Viewer PowerPoint Viewer Download PowerPoint Viewer