Exceptional Home Health Care right in your Community!
At Chippewa County Home Health Care, we strive to assist clients in regaining their independence to remain at home with their family. We serve Chippewa County and our surrounding counties.
- Our skilled, compassionate, and friendly healthcare professionals have over 96 combined years of experience.
- Our certified professionals receive annual continuing education.
- Our Home Health Care Intake Nurse provides consistency with referrals/admissions.
Services Provided:Skilled Nursing Care:
- Adult vision screening
- Blood Drawing for Laboratory Test
- Blood Pressure Checks
- Catheter Care
- Coordination of Care with Primary Care Providers and Therapists
- Diabetic Instruction
- Dietary Teaching
- IV Therapy
- Medication Management and Education/Instruction
- Nutrition Guidance
- Ostomy Care
- Personalized Patient Education
- Supportive End-of-Life Care
- Wound Care and Dressing Changes
- Assist with Therapy Exercises as Needed
- Provide Help with Bathing
- Take Vitals
Personal Care Worker
- Homemaker Services - Cleaning, Laundry, and Meal Prep
- Daily Living Skills
- Help Begin Physical Function
Service is available to all regardless of ability to pay. Fees are adjusted for limited income. When possible, Medicare, Medical Assistance, or private insurance are billed.
Equal Opportunity Service Provider