Children with special health care needs and their families encounter many barriers in accessing and paying for health care. HealthWatch provides a forum to link parents and service providers to help identify and address these issues.
HEALTHWATCH HAS ANSWERS
- Can I get help negotiating the red tape of public benefits programs?
- Where do I get information to make sure my children get needed health care services?
- Will BadgerCare+ cover my whole family?
- How can my family prevent medical debt?
- What action can I take when I am turned down for Medicaid?
- Is it ever possible to reverse a health insurance denial?
HEALTHWATCH meetings are held in the Chippewa County Courthouse, Room 119Q, 10:45 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
2019 meeting dates:
2020 meeting dates:
For more information call 1-715-726-7908.