In-person visits to the Department are suspended until further notice. If you have business with the Department, it should occur by telephone or email instead of meeting in person. All applications, permits or other items necessary for approval and their applicable fees will need to be mailed via United States Postal Service.
You may experience some delays in communication from the department as we will have some staff working from home and some in the office. We appreciate your patience during this time.
|Secretary II||Renee Daken||(715) 726-7940|
(1) Renee Daken, Administrative Assistant: General Zoning, Conditional Use Permits & Rezones
(2) Doug Clary, Director: Conditional Use Permits, Rezones, Variances, Administrative Appeals, Land Divisions
(3) Greg Gruna, Zoning Inspector: General Zoning, Septic Systems, Septic System Maintenance & Wells
(4) Tony Roder, Zoning Inspector: Shoreland, Floodplain, Wetlands, Variances & Administrative Appeals
(5) Hallie Passow, Zoning Technician: General Zoning, Shoreland, Conditional Use Permits, Addresses
(6) Lindsey O'Rourke, Zoning Technician: General Zoning, Addresses, Septic Systems
(6) Fred Hankel, Building Inspector: One & Two-Family Dwellings