Child Care Services

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the WI Department of Children and Families (DCF) and Child Care Partnership Resource & Referral (CCP) are available to help families fill their urgent child care needs so that they can continue to serve our communities. Click below for more information.

                                                                 Child Care Referral Flyer

Child Care Subsidy Program

The Wisconsin Shares Child Care Subsidy Program provides financial child care assistance to low-income parents who are working or preparing to enter the workforce. To learn more about this program, visit their website at

You may also obtain more information by contacting Great Rivers Consortium at 1-888-283-0012.

How you may apply:

  • Online -
  • By phone - Great Rivers Consortium 1-888-283-0012
  • In person - 
    Chippewa County Human Services
    711 North Bridge St Suite #305
    Chippewa Falls, WI  54729