The Chippewa County Recovery and Wellness Consortium (RWC) is a resource for those individuals experiencing a mental health emergency, mental illness and or a substance use disorder. Since approximately 2009, we are no longer a provider of services in the traditional sense. Instead, our expertise lies in the area of service facilitation. What that means is we have knowledge of those in the community who can provide the services consumers need to further their journey in recovery. Some of these services include psychiatry, mental health and substance abuse counseling, supported employment and individual skill development to name just a few. Programs offering participation in these services include Crisis, Community Support Program (CSP), Mental Health Commitments and Comprehensive Community Services (CCS). Program eligibility varies but usually includes functional and financial requirements.
- Contact Us
- Comprehensive Community Services
- Emergency Mental Health Services
- Community Support Program
- Court Commitments
- Substance Abuse Services
- After a Suicide Attempt Guide
- Community Support Brochure
- Recovery & Wellness Consortium Brochure
- Supporting Your Loved One Through a Suicide Crisis
- Consumer Rights Brochure
- Wisconsin Consumer's Guide to Health Information Privacy
- National Consensus Statement on Mental Health Recovery Brochure
A Multicounty Collaborative Partnership – Western Region Recovery and Wellness Consortium (WRRWC)
- What is WRRWC?
- Which Counties are Part of the WRRWC CCS Consortium?
- Becoming a CCS Provider