Does your child:
- Gag and/or choke easily?
- Dislike bring touched?
- Become very irritable, bang his head on purpose?
- Frequently arch back when being held?
- Dislike bring rocked?
- Avoid swings, stairs, or rough and tumble play?
- Avoid certain food textures?
- Rock while sitting?
- Avoid eye contact?
- Become distracted by visual stimulation?
- Seem sensitive to sounds?
- Seem to be unaware of common dangers?
If you answered yes to three or more of these questions, your child may have sensorimotor difficulties.