COVID-19 and Human Services
As a proactive and responsible measure to COVID-19, Chippewa County governmental agencies are encouraging the community to practice the social distancing guidelines as recommended by the Chippewa County Health Department, Wisconsin Department of Health Services, and the United States Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. In-person visits to the courthouse are suspended until further notice. If you have business with any Chippewa County Department or the Courts, you should call ahead and be prepared to make alternative arrangements instead of meeting in person.
Additionally, you may experience some delays in communication from our office as we work to ensure and adapt staffing to meet the functional needs of our office. We appreciate your patience and support during this time.
Like us on Facebook!
- Assistive Technology
- Caregiver Resources
- Disability Benefits
- Elder Benefits
- Learning Library
- Long Term Care Options Counseling
- Resource Directory
- Senior Nutrition Program
- Transportation Services
- Young Adults Transition Services
- Emergency Mental Health Services
- Community Support Program
- Outpatient Mental Health Service
- Mental Health Case Management
- Substance Abuse Services
- After a Suicide Attempt Guide
- Vulnerable Adults and Elders at Risk
- Food Share & SNAP
- Energy Assistance
- Child Care Services
- Child Care Certification
- Medical Assistance & Medicaid
- Great Rivers Income Maintenance Consortium
Now accepting applications through 08/14/2020.
EDA CARES Act Recovery Assistance Revolving Loan Funds Available
Applications will be accepted on a first come, first serve basis until funds are diminished.