911 Addressing

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option
How do I obtain a new physical / 911 Address?
  • Fill out the Driveway Address Application [PDF] (yellow highlighted portions)
  • Contact the Chippewa Co Planning and Zoning Department to submit permit application and make payment.
How do I replace my damaged or missing 911 Address fire number?
  • Make payment to the “Chippewa Co Treasurer” for $35.
    • First floor of the Chippewa Co Courthouse, 711 N Bridge St, Rm 105, Chippewa Falls, WI 54729 Phone 715-726-7960
  • In the check memo section, write “Replacement Fire Number:  12345”
  • Drop off or mail check to:  Chippewa Co Emergency Management, Attn:  Addressing, 32 E Spruce St, Chippewa Falls, WI 54729
How do I maintain my 911 Address fire number?
  • Keep the fire number (address number) clear of snow and brush.
  • If you move the fire number, keep it on the same side of the road as your driveway and within close proximity to the driveway.
  • Make sure the fire number can be seen coming from both directions on the respective road.

32 E. Spruce St.
Chippewa Falls, WI 74729

911 Database/Public Safety GIS Manager  Russell Bauer


Free viewers are required for some of the attached documents.
They can be downloaded by clicking on the icons below.

Acrobat Reader Download Acrobat Reader Flash Player Download Flash Player Windows Media Player Download Windows Media Player Microsoft Silverlight Download Microsoft Silverlight Word Viewer Download Word Viewer Excel Viewer Download Excel Viewer PowerPoint Viewer Download PowerPoint Viewer