Cutting Permit

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Anyone intending to harvest raw forest products from their land, or direct another party to harvest raw forest products on their land, is required by Sec. 26.03, Wis. Stats. to file a cutting permit with the County Clerk.  In order to obtain the cutting permit, all property taxes must be current.  Cutting permits expire on December 31st of each year.  To submit a cutting permit, click the link below:

Cutting Permit Form [PDF]