Claims Against Chippewa County

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Filing a Notice of Claim

To file a Notice of Claim against Chippewa County under Wi. State Statute 893.80, please complete the

Notice of Claim Against Chippewa County and file with the County Clerk.