The Courthouse is open as of June 22, 2020, but we encourage our customers to schedule appointments when appropriate to make sure that your worker will be available when you come in. We highly recommend that you follow the CDC Guidelines for your safety and ours.
As of July 1, 2020 face masks are required to be worn by all parties entering all Chippewa County Buildings, including the Courthouse.
For your convenience there is a general drop box at entrance #1 of the Courthouse where documents, etc. may be placed in an envelope addressed to the Child Support Agency and the Agency will receive those items on a daily basis.
AS OF NOVEMBER 14, 2019 GOVPAY IS AVAILABLE FOR MAKING YOUR CHILD SUPPORT PAYMENTS - SEE THE QUICK LINK TO THE RIGHT FOR INFO.
Chippewa County is cancelling the Job Fair that was scheduled for JULY 8, 2020 from 1:30 PM to 4:30 PM in the Chippewa County Courthouse, 711 N Bridge Street, Chippewa Falls, WI in the Lower Level Assembly Rm #001.
Department of Children & Families
- Applying for Services
- Child Support Orders
- Checking My Account/Payment Information
- Interstate Cases
- Percentage Standards
- Child Support Calculator
- Options to Make Child Support Payments
- Direct Deposit Form - Electronic Fillable [PDF]
- Job Search Form - Electronic Fillable [PDF]
- Medical Documentation Required by Child Support
- Motion to Change Placement, Custody and Support Form FA-4170
- Payment Coupon - Electronic Fillable [PDF]
- Stipulation and Order Form - ProSe (Self Representation) [WORD]
- Stipulation and Order Form - ProSe (Self Representation) [PDF]
- Instructions [PDF]