In response to Governor Evers’ Order on March 23, 2020, regarding the COVID-19 pandemic, the Chippewa County Child Support Agency will be having limited staff and services available beginning Wednesday, March 25, 2020. You may experience delays in communication from our office as we work to adapt to these changes and meet our clients’ needs. Please continue to use our main phone number, department email, and county website as needed. Please leave specific information about you and/or your case so we can identify your case. We appreciate your patience during this time.
AS OF NOVEMBER 14, 2019 GOVPAY IS AVAILABLE FOR MAKING YOUR CHILD SUPPORT PAYMENTS - SEE THE QUICK LINK TO THE RIGHT FOR INFO.
Chippewa County is cancelling the Job Fair that was scheduled for APRIL 8, 2020 from 1:30 PM to 4:30 PM in the Chippewa County Courthouse, 711 N Bridge Street, Chippewa Falls, WI in the Lower Level Assembly Rm #001.
Department of Children & Families
- Applying for Services
- Child Support Orders
- Checking My Account/Payment Information
- Interstate Cases
- Percentage Standards
- Child Support Calculator
- Options to Make Child Support Payments
- Direct Deposit Form - Electronic Fillable [PDF]
- Job Search Form - Electronic Fillable [PDF]
- Medical Documentation Required by Child Support
- Motion to Change Placement, Custody and Support Form FA-4170
- Payment Coupon - Electronic Fillable [PDF]
- Stipulation and Order Form - ProSe (Self Representation) [WORD]
- Stipulation and Order Form - ProSe (Self Representation) [PDF]
- Instructions [PDF]