Young Adults Transition Services

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

If you are a young adult transitioning from high school and/or children’s programs to adult programs, the Aging and Disability Resource Center is here to help you make that transition as smooth as possible. The Options Counselors and the Disability Benefit Specialist can help provide information on:

  • Housing options
  • Vocational options after high school
  • Information on applying for Social Security benefits
  • Long term care services and programs for adults
  • Information on guardianship and power of attorney documents 
  • Information on mental health services

       Click on the link below for information on Youth in Transition      

ADRC of Chippewa County Youth Transition Guide [PDF]

Transition ADRC Joint Brochure

       When to contact the ADRC?

  • You can call or visit the ADRC at any time to ask questions and get information on community resources and services.
  • At age 17.5 years, the ADRC can assist you in determining financial and functional eligibility for the adult publicly funded programs of Family Care or IRIS. 

       Helpful Links: