Transportation for Seniors and Individuals with Disabilities
The Chippewa County Aging & Disability Resource Center (ADRC) is your resource for transportation opportunities if you meet one or more of the following criteria:
- Over the Age of 60
- An adult with a temporary or permanent disability
- Must reside at home
- No access to transportation
- No funding sources to provide transportation
Transportation services are available for medical appointments. Rides can also be provided for shopping and social and personal business purposes based on available funding.
The ADRC of Chippewa County contracts with various transportation agencies to help meet your transportation needs based on eligibility.
There is a $3.00 co-pay per one way trip for transportation if you utilize 85.21 Transportation Funds.
85.21 Transportation Vehicle Modification Trust Fund Grant
This grant is a financial resource for individuals with a disability and/or their caregivers that is awarded to applicants needing vehicle modifications to meet their accessibility needs. This grant is derived from the s.85.21 state funding that the Aging & Disability Resource Center of Chippewa County receives to meet transportation needs of Chippewa County residents.
- Click here for application (this link currently "under construction")
Forward Health (Medicaid) Members
Depending on your type of Medical Assistance coverage, transportation for medical appointments may be covered. This includes any transportation to get to and from medical appointments.
- Contact Medical Transportation Management for non-emergency medical appointment transportation.
- ForwardHealth - Non-emergency Medical Transportation [PDF]