Aging & Disability Resource Center of Dunn County
Aging & Disability Resource Center of Eau Claire County
- Caregiver information, fact sheets, resources and other issues related to aging.
- An information and referral network for aging parents and adult children that provides actionable information about products and services.
- The Alzheimer’s Association is the leading voluntary health organization in Alzheimer’s care, support and research.
- Current & comprehensive Alzheimer’s disease information and resources.
- Alzheimer’s related facilities, agencies and services in Wisconsin.
- Resources to help family caregivers cope with aging, disability and elder care issues. Free online caregiver kit available.
- Operated by the National Council on Aging, identified federal and state assistance programs for older Americans in each community.
- Everything families need to understand, plan and manage care for their elderly loved one.
- Addresses many issues of home and family caregiving as well as caregiving in the workplace.
Center for Independent Living for Western Wisconsin
- A non-profit agency providing services to people with disabilities in a ten county area.
Centers for Medicare and Medicaid
Children of Aging Parents (CAPS)
Coalition of Wisconsin Aging Groups
Dementia Capable Wisconsin: A Guide for Family Caregivers
- A free, online presentation to learn basics of dementia, understand behavior changes that can happen in dementia, strategies to provide care to a person with dementia, how to support a caregiver, and how a caregiver can take care of themselves.
Disability Rights Wisconsin
- Protection and advocacy for people with disabilities.
Elder Care Online
- Connects those who need assistance with state and local area agencies on aging and community based organizations.
- Education and support for informal family caregivers to promote public awareness about the realities of those who care for loved ones.
Family Caregiver Alliance
- Family Caregiver Alliance provides an online support group and offers online consultations for caregivers and news features for families, caregivers, professionals, policy makers and the media.
- Provides support, information and resources for the family caregiver.
- Grandparents raising grandchildren
- For grandparents and special others parenting children.
- Tips for working caregivers.
Hospice Foundation of America
- For those caregiving and facing the challenges of terminal illness and end-of-life decisions.
Lewy-Body Dementia Association
- U.S. Government site for people with Medicare
Meeting Life’s Challenges
- Solutions for coping with chronic illness & disability
National Alliance for Caregiving
National Family Caregivers Association
National Institute on Aging
- Fact sheets and other resources relating to older adults.
National Caregiver’s Library
- Resources and links on a variety of caregiving issues.
Senior Drug Assistance Program
Social Security Administration
Strength for Caring
- This website from Johnson & Johnson has a number of resources for caregivers including tips on daily care, housing, money, insurance and more.
The Arc-Wisconsin Disability Association
- Promoting quality of life for people with developmental and related disabilities and their families.
Today’s Caregiver Magazine Online
- Provides information, support and guidance for family caregivers.
Well Spouse Association
- Provides support and resources to spouses through resources, online support groups, newsletters, etc.
- A network of organizations and family caregivers that provides education, resources and support to family caregivers in the state of Wisconsin.
Wisconsin Department of Health Services
- Comprehensive description of state programs.
Wisconsin Family Caregiver Support Program
Wisconsin Department of Veterans Affairs
- Resources for family caregivers to avoid distractions, emotional fatigue and physical exhaustion resulting from balancing work and caregiving.