Chippewa County Housing Authority is a public housing authority that provides a variety of housing resources and services for low and moderate income households. All of our programs are income based. Income limits vary by program.
We provide the following services:
- Rental Assistance through the Housing Choice Voucher and Tenant Based Rental Assistance Program
- Loans for Existing Home Repairs through the CDBG and HOME programs
- Loans for assistance with Homebuyer Down Payment
- Loans for assistance with Foreclosure Prevention
- Own and Manage Rental Properties
- Properties for sale to income eligible homebuyers
Five Year Plan
Click the link below to see Chippewa County Housing Authority’s five-year plan to address the housing needs in Chippewa County.
If you would like to file a Fair Housing Complaint with HUD
- By Phone: 800-669-9777