Chippewa County Housing Authority is a public housing authority that provides a variety of housing resources and services for low and moderate income households. All of our programs are income based. Income limits vary by program.
We provide the following services:
- Rental Assistance through the Housing Choice Voucher and Tenant Based Rental Assistance Program
- Loans for Existing Home Repairs through the CDBG and HOME programs
- Loans for assistance with Homebuyer Down Payment
- Loans for assistance with Foreclosure Prevention
- Own and Manage Rental Properties
- Properties for sale to income eligible homebuyers
Chippewa County Housing Authority currently has an opening for a Fiscal Manager. Please select the links below for the full job description and how to apply and the application.
We support and enforce the Chippewa County Fair Housing Ordinance as well as state and federal laws concerning Fair Housing. If you feel you have been a victim of housing discrimination contact us.
If you would like to file a Fair Housing Complaint with HUD
- By Phone: 800-669-9777