We want to hear from you!
The County Board is in the process of updating the Strategic Plan. As part of that process the County Board would like to gather feedback from the public.
The public is invited to attend one of five upcoming County Strategic Planning Listening Sessions. Participants will be asked to share their hopes and concerns for the future of the County and to provide input into the County's strategic plan. All sessions are free and will be held from 6:00 - 8:00 p.m. at the locations listed below. The public is welcome to attend any or all of the sessions.
- Monday, August 12, 2019 - Cadott High School Commons
- Wednesday, August 14, 2019 - New Auburn Village Hall
- Monday, August 19, 2019 - Cornell City Hall
- Monday, August 26, 2019 - Stanley
Sunset Homes Community Room - 124 W. 4th Avenue, Stanley, WI
- Tuesday, August 25, 2019 - Chippewa Falls - Courthouse Room 302