711 N Bridge St.
Chippewa Falls, WI 74729
Phone: (715) 726-4597
Fax: (715) 726-4599
The Department of Administration (DOA) consists of the following Divisions: Corporation Counsel, Finance, Information Technology, Maintenance, Human Resource, and Risk Management/Centralized Purchasing.
The mission of the DOA is to provide consistent, effective, economical, and efficient support services to Chippewa County departments so they can best serve county citizens. The DOA provides general administration and coordination of internal county operations.
- Reduce the cost of services and products available to county departments through the Departments of Administration
- Eliminate extraneous and non-essential costs
- Centralize all compatible purchasing efforts
- Increase the effectiveness and efficiency of services available through the Department of Administration.
- Eliminate Duplication of Services and Effort
- Discover and Exploit New Opportunities and Modes of Task Completion