The Executive Committee consists of five County Board Supervisors that are appointed for a two-year term. The committee is comprised of the County Board Chair, First Vice-Chair and three at large County Board Supervisors. The committee meets two times a month. County Board Resolution 30-09 establishes the duties of the Executive Committee as follows:
- Provide leadership for the implementation of the County’s Strategic Plan.
- Provide leadership of the Implementation of the County’s Strategic Plan core strategies.
- Proactively identify County policy development needs.
- Request the County Board Chairperson assign requests for any policy development to the appropriate Committee(s).
- Identify the need for short-term task forces to address policy formation recommendations and to fulfill the committee’s duties and responsibilities.
- Establish County Board policy goals and monitor the success of the County Board policy implementation, reporting the results to the County Board.
- Provide leadership for the development of a biennial County Administrator plan of work, and consult in the completion of the plan. Monitor progress on an ongoing basis and conduct an annual performance review and a biennial survey.
- Participate in the selection of a County Administrator, and recommend a candidate for County Board approval. Recommend to the County Board appropriate contract and compensation considerations.
- Monitor the County Boards adherence to and progress in implementing its rules and procedures. Appoint a taskforce to update the County Board rules every two years.
- Consult with the County Board Chairperson regarding the content and structure of the County Board meeting agendas.
- Provide leadership for the allocation of County resources by major County function.
- Perform additional duties as assigned by the County Board Chairperson.
- Provide policy oversight to the Department of Administration in the areas of Administration, Corporation Counsel, Finance, Human Resources, Information Technology, Risk Management/Centralized Purchasing, provide supervision of the County Administrator, and provide policy oversight of the offices of the County Clerk, Treasurer and Register of Deeds.
Agendas & Minutes
These are not official Chippewa County records. If you would like to obtain an official copy of these records, please contact the County Clerk's office at: 715-726-7980.
July 03, 2012 - Cancelled
April 17, 2012 - Cancelled
March 20, 2012 - Cancelled
January 17, 2012 - Cancelled
December 20, 2011 - Cancelled
December 6, 2011 - Cancelled
April 19, 2011 **Cancelled**
March 15, 2011 **Cancelled**