The Civil Process Division of the Chippewa County Sheriff's Office serves legal documents throughout the county, performs evictions, and enforces the orders of the court.
Fees: (prepayment of fees is required)
- $55 for standard service (subpoenas, small claims, notice of hearings, child support, etc)
- $75 for service of Writs (must obtain an indemnity bond from an insurance company)
- $75 for posting a Sheriff's sale
- $75 for holding a Sheriff's sale (due at the time of the sale)
- $100 execution against property