Links to the following downloadable forms are provided here for your convenience. These forms should only be a starting point for you and should not be used without consulting an attorney first.
Below is a link to the Wisconsin Electronic Real Estate Transfer Return - this electronic form must accompany most deeds filed in Wisconsin:
The following forms are also available free at the WRDA website.
- Correction Instrument
- Standard Document Cover Sheet
- Wisconsin Real Estate Transfer Return Instructions
- Designation of Transfer on Death
- Termination of Descendant's Property Interest (HT-110)
- Transfer on Death (TOD-110)
- Statement of Mineral Claim
- Non Metallic Mining
- Registration of Firm Names
- Registration of Farm Name
The following forms are provided to assist you record documents that do not meet the standard document format or correct errors on documents previously recorded in our office.
Below are links to real estate forms that can be purchased, if you prefer.