Children with special health care needs and their families encounter many barriers in accessing and paying for health care. HealthWatch provides a forum to link parents and service providers to help identify and address these issues.
HEALTHWATCH HAS ANSWERS
- Can I get help negotiating the red tape of public benefits programs?
- Where do I get information to make sure my children get needed health care services?
- Will BadgerCare+ cover my whole family?
- How can my family prevent medical debt?
- What action can I take when I am turned down for Medicaid?
- Is it ever possible to reverse a health insurance denial?
HEALTHWATCH meetings are held in the Chippewa County Courthouse room 119Q.
2016 meeting dates:
2017 meeting dates:
For more information call Rose at 1-715-726-7908 X 2132 or email@example.com