There maybe State and Federal health care benefits available if you meet the eligibility requirements.
- VA Medical Care for Veterans. There are income and asset restrictions that apply.
- Tricare Information
- ChampVA claims for family members whose veteran died from Service Connected disabilities
- Healthcare Aid Grant, a program for low-income veterans with few, if any, assets to assist with emergency healthcare needs.
- Subsistence Aid Grant, a program fro low-income veterans and dependents that provides temporary emergency financial aid when loss of income, because of illness, disability or death (all emergency financial resources must be exhausted).
- Referral for other State, Federal and County programs.
How to Apply
- If you’re a Chippewa County resident, contact our office to schedule an appointment.