Chippewa County Housing Authority is a public housing authority that provides a variety of housing resources and services for low and moderate income households. All of our programs are income based. Income limits vary by program.
We provide the following services:
- Rental Assistance through the Housing Choice Voucher and Tenant Based Rental Assistance Program
- Loans for Existing Home Repairs through the CDBG and HOME programs
- Loans for assistance with Homebuyer Down Payment
- Loans for assistance with Foreclosure Prevention
- Own and Manage Rental Properties
- Properties for sale to income eligible homebuyers
- By Phone: 800-669-9777
- By the internet: http://portal.hud.gov/hudportal/HUD?src=/program_offices/fair_housing_equal_opp/online-complaint
Chippewa County Housing Authority is accepting applications for a Building Inspector/Project Coordinator. Select the link for a detailed job description. Minority, women and low-income persons are encouraged to apply.
To download an application, select the application link.