EMPLOYING YOUNG ADULTS WITH BARRIERS: FINDING WORKFORCE SOLUTIONS
- Date: 10/19/2017 5:30 PM - 7:30 PM
- Introduction: Businesses have workforce needs and young adults with disabilities
and other barriers have the skills and the desire to work.
WI Board for People with Developmental Disabilities (BPDD)
A Community Forum: Eau Claire, WI
Businesses have workforce needs and young adults with disabilities
and other barriers have the skills and the desire to work. Join the
discussion to help identify how to make these connections.
Please RSVP by Oct. 13th
October 19, 2017 5:30 - 7:30 pm Florian Gardens
A free meal will be provided starting at 5 pm 2340 Lorch Ave., Eau Claire, WI
- Find business solutions and resources to meet workforce needs.
- Make connections with community members.
- Help our community by identifying how to employ more young adults with barriers.
- Apply for grant funding (up to $3,000) to support these efforts; 1 - 2 awards will be made.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Employers, family members, educators, elected officials, youth/young adults with barriers, organizations/agencies srving youth
5:00 - 5:30 Networking & FREE Dinner
5:30 - 5:45 Welcome & Overview of Evening
5:45 - 6:05 Employment Success Stories
6:05 - 7:15 Solutions and Next Steps:
7:15 - 7:30 Wrap Up